23.1.12

lash interlace

shopping at sephora and saw these WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, AMAZING ... well at least i thought so, paper eyelashes (dye cut with very intricate designs).  i knew exactly what i wanted to do

i decided, a little late, to block out my eyebrow.  it turned out a little, hmmm, crunchy. 

the product is wolfe face paint.  discovered these paints a couple years ago.  HIP HIP HURRAY ... LOVE!  i graduated color from the opal frost below my eye, to gold, yellow, orange, hot pink & a frost rose.  obviously not brain surgery, but placing the vine so it's curves were harmonious to the area while wanting to stay away from too much symmetry taxed my brain.

i was stuck stuck stuck second guessing my choices.  i think i'll take another run at it ... which would be a first.  re-creating a design challenges my patience.  guess i'm kind of a go-for-the-gusto-over-the-top-one-timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment